Shipping & Handling
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation via email.
We will send you tracking information within 12 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the E-Mail address you provided when checking out.
We are processing orders during business hours: Monday – Friday: 9 am – 6 pm (EST).
- Workstations and servers: see product page for processing time.
- External Graphics Cards: 24-48 Hours
- Other: 24-48 Hours
Miami, FL. Local pickup is available for workstations and servers.
- Fedex Ground or UPS Ground: 2–5 days.
- Expedited Shipping (Fedex 2nd Day Air or UPS 2nd Day Air): Delivery by the end of the second business day.
- Overnight Shipping (Fedex Next Day Air or UPS Next Day Air): Next business day delivery by 10:30 a.m., 12:00 noon, or end of day, depending on destination.
- Fedex Freight *: 2–5 days.
* Selected models require Freight Service (shipping on pallet for extra safety). Models: Z–Series and servers.
Processing time is not included in shipping timeframes.
We may choose the optimal and fastest shipping carrier based on your location.
- Expedited Shipping (Fedex, UPS Worldwide Expedited or USPS Priority Mail): 5–9 days.
- Expedited Express Shipping (Fedex, UPS Worldwide Express or USPS Priority Express Mail): 2–5 days.
We may choose the optimal and fastest shipping carrier based on your country/location.
- For domestic orders a signature is required for delivery in order to protect our customers from fraud and theft.
- We do not deliver to P.O. box addresses and FPO/APO addresses.
- Orders will be shipped to original address only. Change address requests, rerouting request or "hold at location" requests are not available and blocked.
- Pickup from FedEX/UPS facility is not available.
- Shipping from our warehouse located in the USA (Miami, FL).
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.