Dead On Arrival (DOA)
- If you encounter any delivery issues, please contact BIZON Customer Service.
- Locate your package as soon as possible.
- If your package is missing, please check around your delivery location and report any missing packages to our customer service department immediately.
- Please inspect your package immediately (open shipping/retail boxes to inspect their contents) before signing for the delivery.
- Do not assume the item is undamaged because the packaging does not show signs of damage.
- Do not sign for or accept delivery of any visibly damaged packages without first inspecting their contents.
- If the delivery person does not allow you to inspect the merchandise, ask him or her to wait while you contact their office or customer service department.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged, please refuse delivery of the item and notify our customer service department immediately.
- If you have signed for a shipment, and you subsequently find there to be damage that was concealed by the packaging, do not throw away the packing materials/cartons/boxes/pallet or there will be no basis for a claim to file on your behalf. Concealed damage occurs either at the factory or during shipment that is not obvious without removing the packaging. If you discover concealed damage, stop unwrapping or unpackaging the shipment and notify our customer service department immediately.
Dead On Arrival (DOA) Product: System Failure Out of the Box
A BIZON-branded hardware product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure preventing basic operability upon its first use out of the box. If you believe your product may be DOA or have any, please call BIZON Technical Support at 1-888-577-6775 within three (3) calendar days of the delivery date. BIZON Technical Support will determine if the product is DOA and offer you one of the following options:
Warranty Replacement: The same product you ordered will be shipped to you at BIZON's expense. BIZON will cover shipping only for US-based customers. For international customers, the buyer will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. First, you have to ship the damaged unit back. After receiving the unit back, we will send you the replacement.
Service: You may have the product repaired; however, once serviced, the product is no longer eligible for replacement.
The product must be deemed DOA by BIZON Technical Support within three (3) calendar days of the delivery date to receive a replacement unit.
DOA Terms and Conditions
If the product is deemed DOA by BIZON Technical Support more than three (3) calendar days after the delivery date, BIZON's standard product warranty will apply.
If the product is deemed by BIZON Technical Support NOT to be DOA, BIZON's standard product warranty will apply.
Shipping will be arranged at BIZON's expense for all products determined by BIZON Technical Support to be DOA.
- This DOA policy only applies to BIZON-branded hardware products currently offered in the BIZON Store.
- This DOA policy does not apply to third-party products which do not bear the BIZON brand name. You may call the manufacturer directly with any third-party product issues.
- BIZON will test all returned DOA products before sending a replacement. If the condition of the product is misrepresented by the customer, BIZON may impose a $400 handling fee and all shipping costs.