- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data Analytics
- High-performance Computing
- Research Lab/National Lab
- Astrophysics, Business Intelligence
- GPUs under Single-Root complex
- Supports RDMA
- Dual Socket P (LGA 3647) support Intel Xeon Scalable Processors; QPI up to 10.4GT/s
- Up to 6TB 3DS ECC LRDIMM, up to DDR4-2666MHz; 24 DIMM slots
- Expansion slots, Single Root Complex, 11 PCI-E 3.0 x16 (FH, FL) slots, 1 PCI-E 3.0 x8 (FH, FL in x16 slot)
- 2 10GBase-T LAN ports via Intel C622
- Up to 24 Hot-swap 2.5" drive bays; 10x 2.5" drives supported natively, 1 NVMe based M.2 SSD
- 8 Hot-swap 92mm cooling fans
- 2000W Redundant (2+2) Power Supplies; Titanium Level (96%+)
- 2 x RJ45
- 1 x RJ45 IPMI_dedicated
- 4 x USB 3.0
- 1 x VGA
Dual CPU server board.
- Intel Xeon Scalable Processors (Socket P).
- Intel C622 chipset.
Dual Intel Xeon Scalable processors with up to 28 Cores (per CPU).
- Up to 768 GB DDR4 2666 MHz ECC Buffered
- 24 RAM slots.
Note: actual RAM clock speed depends on the CPU specifications and may vary.
- 11 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (FH,FL)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x8 (FH, FL)
Intel C622 Chipset:
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
- Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2280/22110 storage devices support (PCI-E 3.0 x4)
Up to 10 Nvidia Quadro/RTX/Titan graphics cards with NVLink support.
- Dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet (Intel C622)
- Dedicated IPMI (Realtek RTL8211E PHY)
- 100 Gbps Dual Port InfiniBand EDR (Mellanox ConnectX VPI Adapter; QSFP28) (optional)
Case Drive Bays:
- Up to 24 x 2.5" SAS/SATA drive bays
- 8 x 2.5" SAS/SATA supported natively
- 2 x 2.5" NVMe supported natively
8 x 92mm RPM Hot-Swap cooling fans
2000W Redundant (2+2) Power Supplies; Titanium Level (96%+)
Note: G7000 comes with 2 x 2000W Redundant (2+2) power supplies. Total 4 power supplies (2 main + 2 backups).
That means that maximum output power is 4000 W (2 x 2000W) with 4000W (2 x 2000W) for backup power supplies.
If one or both power supplies will fail, the other backup power supply starts running to keep the computer powered up.
The switch between the power supplies is seamless, so as not to interrupt the normal use of the computer.
100-120V (standard US outlet):
If you have a standard 20 A / 120V US outlet, you can connect one power supply to one dedicated power circuit (each outlet should have its dedicated circuit). In total, you need four (4) 20 A /120V outlets with a dedicated circuit.
Actual power consumption is not the same as maximum power supply power. Power supply power means how much watts you can get from the power supply and your actual power consumption should not be higher than max power supply power.
Actual power consumption depends on your configuration (graphics card and CPU).
Power consumption example:
G7000 with 8 x 2080 Ti + 2 x Xeon 4116 CPUs = 2400-2600W (100% load for all the GPUs and CPUs).
Power supplies efficiency:
1000W @ 110-120V
2000W @ 220-240V
Information for reference only. Consult your electrician for more details.
8 x NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti:
Idle: 60 db
Max Load (stress test): 70 db
Measured from 6 ft / 1.8 m distance.
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 7.0 inches (17.8 cm)
- Width: 17.2 inches (43.7 cm)
- Depth: 29.0 inches (73.7 cm)
- Weight (empty case): 65.5 lbs (29.7 kg)
- Height: 48 inches (121.9 cm)
- Width: 25 inches (63.5 cm)
- Length: 40 inches (101.6 cm)
- Weight: 135 lbs (61.2 kg) (shipped on pallet)
Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Line voltage: 100–240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 8% to 90% (non-condensing)
In the Box
- Bizon G7000.
- 4 x power cords (USA).
- User manual.
- Benchmark report.
- BIZON Z–Stack (Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic) with preinstalled deep learning frameworks).
- Windows 10 Pro.
- Windows Server 2016.
All specifications are subject to change without notice. The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. Weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process. Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration. Pictures shown for the options on the configuration page are generic and for reference only.