2x USB 3.0, Mic, Headphone, Reset, Power button
- 1 x USB Type-C port, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support
- 5 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red)
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x Q-Flash Plus button
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 2 x RJ45
- 2 x SMA WiFi Antenna connectors (2T2R)
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF out
- 5 x Audio Jacks
Gigabyte TRX40 Designare
- AMD RYZEN Threadripper (sTRX4 Socket) support.
- 4 x PCI-E 4.0 slots.
- Supports 8x SATA HDD/SSD and 4x M.2 SSD
- AMD TRX40 chipset.
AMD RYZEN Threadripper 3rd Gen processor with 24 or 32 Cores
- Up to 256 GB DDR4 3200 MHz
- 8 RAM slots.
- Quad Channel.
Note: actual RAM clock speed depends on the CPU specifications and may vary.
- 2 x PCI Express 4.0 x16 slots, running at x16 (PCIEX16_1, PCIEX16_2)
- 2 x PCI Express 4.0 x16 slots, running at x8 (PCIEX8_1, PCIEX8_2)
- 4 x PCI-Express M.2
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2280 SATA and PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2Q)
AMD RTRX40 chipset
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2280 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2C)
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support Raid 0, 1, 10
Up to 4 Nvidia Quadro/RTX/Titan or AMD Radeon Pro graphics card.
7.1 Channels Realtek ALC4050H + ALC1220-VB
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet (Intel GbE)
- 10 Gigabit Dual Port Ethernet Intel X550-AT2 (optional)
- Intel WiFi 6 AX200
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Supports 2.45 GHz Dual-Band
- Support for 11ax 160MHz wireless standard and up to 2.4 Gbps data rate
Case Drive Bays:
- 7x 3.5in (3 included)
- 17x 2.5in (9 included)
Full Custom Built Water Cooling system including cooling for CPU and GPUs (optional)
- 360mm Radiator
- Water pump
- CPU water block
- GPU water blocks (optional)
- 850W EVGA SuperNOVA Power Supply
- 1300W EVGA SuperNOVA Power Supply (optional)
- 1600W EVGA SuperNOVA Power Supply (optional)
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 23.6 inches (59.5 cm)
- Width: 9.45 inches (24.0 cm)
- Depth: 22.6 inches (57.0 cm)
- Weight (empty case): 31.53 lbs (14.3 kg)
- Height: 26.9 inches (68.4 cm)
- Width: 12.8 inches (32.7 cm)
- Length: 26.3 inches (66.8 cm)
- Weight: 88 lbs (40.0 kg) (shipped on pallet)
Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Line voltage: 100–240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 8% to 90% (non-condensing)
In the Box
- Bizon X5500.
- Power cord (USA).
- User manual.
- Benchmark report.
- BIZON Z–Stack (Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic) with preinstalled deep learning frameworks).
- Windows 10 Pro.
All specifications are subject to change without notice. The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. Weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process. Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration. Pictures shown for the options on the configuration page are generic and for reference only.