- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data Analytics
- High-performance Computing
- Research Lab/National Lab
- Astrophysics, Business Intelligence
- Dual Socket P+ (LGA-4189) 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 32 DIMM Slots; Up to 8TB DRAM; 3200/2933/2666 ECC DDR4 LRDIMM/RDIMM;
- 12 PCI-E Gen 4.0 X16 FHFL Slots, AIOM/OCP 3.0 Support
- Up to 24 Hot-swap 2.5" drive bays; 8x HOT SWAP 2.5” NVMe, 16x HOT SWAP 2.5” SAS/SATA, 2x M.2 NVMe for boot drive only
- 8 Hot-Swap Heavy Duty Fans with Optimal Fan Speed Control
- 4x 2000W redundant Titanium (96%+) level power supplies
Power button, Reset button
- 2 x RJ45
- 1 x RJ45 IPMI_dedicated
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x AIOM Slot
Dual CPU server board.
- 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors Socket P+ (LGA-4189).
- Intel C621A chipset.
Dual Intel Xeon Scalable processors with up to 40 Cores (per CPU).
- Up to 8192 GB DDR4 2666/3200 MHz ECC Buffered
- 32 RAM slots.
Note: actual RAM clock speed depends on the CPU specifications and may vary.
- 12 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (FH,FL)
Intel C621A Chipset:
- 24 x 2.5" hot-swap NVMe/SATA/SAS drive bays (8x 2.5" NVMe dedicated)
- Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
- 2 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2280/22110 storage devices support (PCI-E 3.0 x4)
Up to 10 Nvidia Quadro/Tesla graphics cards with NVLink support.
- Nvidia Quadro RTX 5000 16Gb (4 DP, VirtualLink)
- Nvidia Quadro RTX 6000 24Gb (4 DP, VirtualLink)
- Nvidia Quadro RTX 8000 48Gb (4 DP, VirtualLink)
- Nvidia RTX A4000 16Gb (4 DP)
- Nvidia RTX A5000 24Gb (4 DP)
- Nvidia RTX A6000 48Gb (4 DP)
- Nvidia A10 24Gb (no video outputs)
- Nvidia A16 64Gb (no video outputs)
- Nvidia A30 24Gb (no video outputs)
- Nvidia A40 48Gb (3 DP)
- Nvidia A100 40Gb (no video outputs)
Display Support (all cards):
Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680x4320 @60Hz
Multi Monitor Support: 4
- 2 x 1GbE Ethernet (Intel I350)
- Dedicated IPMI
- 100 Gbps Dual Port InfiniBand EDR (Mellanox ConnectX VPI Adapter; QSFP28) (optional)
Case Drive Bays:
- Up to 24 x 2.5" SAS/SATA drive bays
- 8 x 2.5" SAS/SATA supported natively
- 8 x 2.5" NVMe supported natively
8 x heavy duty fans with optimal fan speed control
2000W Redundant (2+2) Power Supplies; Titanium Level (96%+)
Note: G7000 comes with 2 x 2000W Redundant (2+2) power supplies. Total 4 power supplies (2 main + 2 backups).
That means that maximum output power is 4000 W (2 x 2000W) with 4000W (2 x 2000W) for backup power supplies.
If one or both power supplies will fail, the other backup power supply starts running to keep the computer powered up.
The switch between the power supplies is seamless, so as not to interrupt the normal use of the computer.
100-120V (standard US outlet):
If you have a standard 20 A / 120V US outlet, you can connect one power supply to one dedicated power circuit (each outlet should have its dedicated circuit). In total, you need four (4) 20 A /120V outlets with a dedicated circuit.
Actual power consumption is not the same as maximum power supply power. Power supply power means how much watts you can get from the power supply and your actual power consumption should not be higher than max power supply power.
Actual power consumption depends on your configuration (graphics card and CPU).
Power consumption example:
G7000 with 8 x Quadro RTX 6000/8000/2080 Ti + 2 x Xeon 4116 CPUs = 2400-2600W (100% load for all the GPUs and CPUs).
Power supplies efficiency:
1000W @ 110-120V
2000W @ 220-240V
Information for reference only. Consult your electrician for more details.
8 x NVIDIA Quadro/RTX 2080 Ti:
Idle: 60 db
Max Load (stress test): 70 db
Measured from 6 ft / 1.8 m distance.
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 7.0 inches (17.8 cm)
- Width: 17.2 inches (43.7 cm)
- Depth: 29.0 inches (73.7 cm)
- Height: 26.57 inches (67.5 cm)
- Width: 27 inches (68.6 cm)
- Length: 41 inches (104.2 cm)
- Weight: 135 lbs (61.2 kg) (shipped on pallet)
Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Line voltage: 100–240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 8% to 90% (non-condensing)
In the Box
- Bizon G7000 G2.
- 4 x power cords (USA).
- User manual.
- Benchmark report.
- BIZON Z–Stack (Ubuntu 18.04 with preinstalled deep learning frameworks).
- BIZON Z–Stack (Ubuntu 20.04 with preinstalled deep learning frameworks).
- CentOS (with preinstalled deep learning frameworks) (optional).
- Windows 10 Pro (optional).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard (optional).
All specifications are subject to change without notice. The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. Weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process. Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration. Pictures shown for the options on the configuration page are generic and for reference only. In case of using NVLINKs there is no top lid.