2x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.1 GEN 2 Type-C, Mic, Headphone, Reset, Power button
- 2 x WiFi Antenna connectors
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF out
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Ports (10 Gb/s)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C Port (20 Gb/s)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports
- 2 x RJ-45
- 1 x Clear CMOS Button
- 1 x BIOS Flashback Button
- 5 x Audio Jacks
ASRock TRX40 Creator
- AMD RYZEN Threadripper (sTRX4 Socket) support.
- 4 x PCI-E 4.0 slots.
- Supports 8x SATA HDD/SSD and 3x M.2 SSD
- AMD TRX40 chipset.
AMD RYZEN Threadripper 3rd Gen processor with 24, 32, or 64 Cores
- Up to 256 GB DDR4 3200 MHz
- 8 RAM slots.
- Quad Channel.
Note: actual RAM clock speed depends on the CPU specifications and may vary.
- 4 x PCI Express 4.0 x16 Slots
single at x16
dual at x16/x16
triple at x16/x16/x8
quad at x16/x8/x16/x8
- 3 x PCI-Express M.2
AMD TRX40 chipset
- 2 x Hyper M.2 Sockets (M2_1 and M2_2), support M Key type 2260/2280 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s)
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_3), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s)
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support Raid 0, 1, 10
Up to 4 Nvidia Quadro/RTX/Titan graphics card.
- Nvidia RTX 2080 Super 8Gb (3 DP, HDMI)
- Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11Gb (3 DP, HDMI, USB Type-C)
- Nvidia RTX Titan 24Gb (3 DP, HDMI, USB Type-C)
7.1 Channels Realtek ALC4050H + ALC1220-VB
1 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet (AQUANTIA AQC107)
1 x 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet (Dragon RTL8125AG)
10 Gigabit Dual Port Ethernet Intel X550-AT2 (optional)
- Intel WiFi 6 AX200
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Supports 2.45 GHz Dual-Band
- Support for 11ax 160MHz wireless standard and up to 2.4 Gbps data rate
Cooler Master Cosmos High-End Case with advanced soundproof.
Case Drive Bays:
- 1x 5.25in
- 2x 2.5in
- 2x Combo 3.5in/2.5in
Full Custom Built Water Cooling system including cooling for CPU and GPUs (optional)
- 2 x 360mm Radiator
- Water pump
- CPU water block
- 2 x GPU water blocks (2 GPU-Ready) / 4 x GPU water blocks (4 GPU-Ready)
Liquid cooling loop design may vary from the pictures shown on the product page but will be of equal or better specs than what's specified above.
2 GPU: 1300W EVGA SuperNOVA Power Supply
4 GPU: 1600W EVGA SuperNOVA Power Supply
Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Line voltage: 100–240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 8% to 90% (non-condensing)
If you have a standard 20 A / 120V US outlet, you need one (1) 20 A /120V outlet with a dedicated circuit.
Power consumption example for 4 x NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti:
4 x NVIDIA 2080 Ti + AMD RYZEN Threadripper 3960X: 1300W-1400W (100% load for all the GPUs and CPUs).
Information for reference only. Consult your electrician for more details.
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 25.6 inches (65.1 cm)
- Width: 12.0 inches (30.6 cm)
- Depth: 25.2 inches (63.2 cm)
- Weight (empty case): 48.98 lbs (22.2 kg)
- Height: 17 inches (43.0 cm)
- Width: 29 inches (73.7 cm)
- Length: 30 inches (76.2 cm)
- Weight: 100-120 lbs (45.4-54.4 kg) (shipped on pallet)
Noise level and temperature
- Idle noise level: up to 40 db
- Idle temperature (GPUs): Average 27 C / 80.6 F (min 25 C - max 30 C)
- Max load noise level (stress test): up to 49 db
- Max load temperature (GPUs): Average 52 C / 125.6 F (min 50 C - max 54 C)
4 x NVIDIA TITAN RTX. Noise level measured from 6 ft / 1.8 m distance. Environment: 24 C / 75 F, 38 db. Noise meter directed to the front panel of the chassis. Temps measured after 30 min test. 120V power source. Luxmark 3.0. Ubuntu 18.04. Drivers 418. CUDA 10.0
In the Box
- Bizon ZX5000 G2.
- Power cord (USA).
- User manual.
- Benchmark report.
- BIZON Z–Stack (Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic) with preinstalled deep learning frameworks).
- Windows 10 Pro.
All specifications are subject to change without notice. The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. Weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process. Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration. Pictures shown for the options on the configuration page are generic and for reference only.