- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data Analytics
- High-performance Computing
- Research Lab/National Lab
- Astrophysics, Business Intelligence
- GPUs under Single-Root complex
- Supports RDMA
- Dual Socket P (LGA 3647) support Intel Xeon Scalable Processors; QPI up to 10.4GT/s
- Up to 6TB 3DS ECC LRDIMM, up to DDR4-2666MHz; 24 DIMM slots
- Expansion slots, Single Root Complex, 11 PCI-E 3.0 x16 (FH, FL) slots, 1 PCI-E 3.0 x8 (FH, FL in x16 slot)
- 2 10GBase-T LAN ports via Intel C622
- Up to 24 Hot-swap 2.5" drive bays; 10x 2.5" drives supported natively, 1 NVMe based M.2 SSD
- 2 Hot-swap 92mm cooling fans
- 2000W Redundant (2+2) Power Supplies; Titanium Level (96%+)
- 2 x RJ45
- 1 x RJ45 IPMI_dedicated
- 4 x USB 3.0
- 1 x VGA
Dual CPU server board.
- Intel Xeon Scalable Processors (Socket P).
- Intel C622 chipset.
Dual Intel Xeon Scalable processors with up to 28 Cores (per CPU).
- Up to 1536 GB DDR4 2666 MHz ECC Buffered
- 24 RAM slots.
Note: actual RAM clock speed depends on the CPU specifications and may vary.
- 11 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (FH,FL)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x8 (FH, FL)
Intel C622 Chipset:
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
- Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2280/22110 storage devices support (PCI-E 3.0 x4)
Up to 10 NVIDIA Quadro RTX graphics cards with NVLink support.
- Nvidia Quadro RTX 4000, 5000, 6000, 8000
Display Support (all cards):
Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680x4320 @60Hz
Multi Monitor Support: 4
- Dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet (Intel C622)
- Dedicated IPMI (Realtek RTL8211E PHY)
- 100 Gbps Dual Port InfiniBand EDR (Mellanox ConnectX VPI Adapter; QSFP28) (optional)
Case Drive Bays:
- 24 x 2.5" SAS/SATA drive bays
- 8 x 2.5" SATA supported
- 2 x 2.5" NVMe supported
Custom liquid cooling system (including loop for 2 x CPUs and 8-10 x GPUs). System includes server and cooling unit for better stability and cooling performance.
- 2 x CPU water block
- 8-10 x GPU water blocks
- External Cooling unit (radiator, pump, reservoir)
- Liquid cooling loop design may vary from the pictures shown on the product page, but will be of equal or better specs than what's specified above.
2000W Redundant (2+2) Power Supplies; Titanium Level (96%+)
Note: Z9000 comes with 2 x 2000W Redundant (2+2) power supplies. Total 4 power supplies (2 main + 2 backups).
That means that maximum output power is 4000 W (2 x 2000W) with 4000W (2 x 2000W) for backup power supplies.
If one or both power supplies will fail, the other backup power supply starts running to keep the computer powered up.
The switch between the power supplies is seamless, so as not to interrupt the normal use of the computer.
Power consumption examples:
1. Z9000 with 8 x NVIDIA Quadro RTX 6000/8000/2080 Ti + 2 x Xeon 4116 CPUs = 2400W-2600W (100% load for all the GPUs and the CPUs at the same time).
BTUs (per hour): 8188.8
2. Z9000 with 8 x NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 + 2 x Xeon 6230 CPUs = 2600W-2800W (100% load for all the GPUs and the CPUs at the same time).
BTUs (per hour): 9212.4
3. ZX9000 with 8 x NVIDIA Quadro RTX/3090 + 2 x Xeon 5218 CPUs = 3000W-3400W (100% load for all the GPUs and the CPUs at the same time).
BTUs (per hour): 10500-11600
100-120V (standard US outlet):
If you have a standard 20 A / 120V (2400Watts max) US outlet, you can connect two power supplies to one dedicated power circuit (each outlet should have its dedicated circuit). In total, you need two (2) 20 A /120V outlets with a dedicated circuit. This is true for the configurations 1 and 2 mentioned above.
Actual power consumption is not the same as maximum power supply power. Power supply power means how much watts you can get from the power supply and your actual power consumption should not be higher than max power supply power.
Actual power consumption depends on your configuration (graphics card and CPU).
Power supplies efficiency:
1000W @ 110-120V
2000W @ 220-240V
Information for reference only. Consult your electrician for more details.
Noise level and temperature
- Idle noise level: up to 54 db
- Idle temperature (GPUs): Average 33 C / 91.4 F (min 31C - max 36C)
- Max load noise level (stress test): up to 59 db
- Max load temperature (GPUs): Average 59 C / 138.2 F (min 54C - max 65C
8 x NVIDIA TITAN RTX. Noise level measured from 6 ft / 1.8 m distance. Environment: 24 C / 75 F, 38 db. Noise meter directed to the front panel of the server. Temps measured after 30 min test. 120V power source. Luxmark 3.0. Ubuntu 18.04. Drivers 418. CUDA 10.0
Dimensions & Weight
- Rackmountable; 4U; horizontal placement
- Height: 7.0 inches (17.8 cm)
- Width: 17.2 inches (43.7 cm)
- Depth: 29.0 inches (73.7 cm)
- Weight (8 GPU; with coolant): 86 lbs (39.1 kg)
- Rackmountable; 3U; vertical placement
- Height: 4.1 inches (10.3 cm)
- Width: 17.3 inches (44.9 cm)
- Depth: 22.4 inches (57.7 cm)
- Weight (with coolant): 27 lbs (12.24 kg)
Shipping Package 1 (server)
- Height: 14 inches (35.56 cm)
- Width: 28 inches (71.12 cm)
- Length: 42 inches (101.6 cm)
- Weight: 120.0 lbs (54.43 kg)
Shipping Package 2 (cooling unit)
- Height: 11 inches (27.94 cm)
- Width: 22 inches (55.88 cm)
- Length: 27 inches (68.58 cm)
- Weight: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
Shipped in two boxes on the pallet.
Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Line voltage: 100–240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 8% to 90% (non-condensing)
In the Box
- Bizon Z9000.
- 4 x power cords (USA).
- User manual.
- Benchmark report.
- BIZON Z–Stack (Ubuntu 18.04 with preinstalled deep learning frameworks).
- BIZON Z–Stack (Ubuntu 20.04 with preinstalled deep learning frameworks).
- CentOS (with preinstalled deep learning frameworks) (optional).
- Windows 10 Pro (optional).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard (optional).
Specifications are subject to change without notice. The entire materials provided herein are for reference only and may vary due to different conditions. Weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process. Power consumption, temp, noise numbers may vary +/-10%. Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration. Pictures shown for the options on the configuration page are generic and for reference only.