Returns & Refunds Policy
BIZON wants you to be thrilled with your new purchase. However, if you need to return an item, we're here to help.
Standard Return Policy
You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it.
Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, adapters and documentation that were included when you received it.
Purchases can be exchanged for the same item, other item(s), or a refund. In order to return non-defective items, the items must be in the same condition in which they were shipped. Please read carefully our Overall Return Guidelines policy for additional information on restocking fee.
Overall Return Guidelines
These are BIZON’s Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the BIZON website. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
If you complete a purchase and wish to cancel it, contact the BIZON RMA Department at email@example.com
If your item has not yet been shipped, we will cancel the order and your full purchase price including shipping will be refunded.
If the order has already shipped, you will need to return the package to us in accordance with our return policy.
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting BIZON RMA Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Shipping will not be refundable on cancellations where the order has already been shipped.
Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee. If a purchased product does not meet your needs and you need to return it because of that or any other non-defect reason (including cases when you have unsupported/incompatible hardware/software), a 15% restocking fee will apply to the item price refund.
The buyer will be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
Purchases can be exchanged for the same item, other item(s), or a refund. In order to return non-defective items, the items must be in the same condition in which they were shipped.
Products that are received by BIZON in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from BIZON.
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
Please note: We save and track all the serial numbers to avoid fraud. All items/parts will be marked with branded warranty labels.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
Once we receive your item, a refund is initiated immediately. If you canceled a pickup item, and you were billed for it, we initiate your refund immediately after you submit your cancelation request. Refunds will only be issued to the original payment method that you use when placing your order.
The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancelation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
If you paid by PayPal, refunds will be sent to your PayPal account within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancelation request.