- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data Analytics
- High-performance Computing
- Research Lab/National Lab
- Astrophysics, Business Intelligence
- Dual socket P (LGA 3647) supports Intel Xeon Scalable Processors,3 UPI up to 10.4GT/s
- Up to 6TB ECC 3DS LRDIMM , up to DDR4-2666MHz ; 24x DIMM slots
- 4 PCI-E 3.0 x16 (LP) (GPU tray for GPUDirect RDMA), 2 PCI-E 3.0 x16 (LP, CPU tray)
- Support 8 Tesla V100 with 300GB/s NVLINK
- 2 10GBase-T LAN with Intel X540
- 16 Hot-swap 2.5" SAS/SATA drives (Optional 8x NVMe drives supported), 2 NVMe based M.2 SSD
- 8 Hot-swap 92mm cooling fans
- 2200W Redundant (2+2) Power Supplies; Titanium Level (96%+)
- Power button
- 2 x RJ45
- 1 x RJ45 IPMI_dedicated
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 1 x VGA
Dual CPU server board.
- Intel Xeon Scalable Processors (Socket P).
- Intel C621 chipset.
Dual Intel Xeon Scalable processors with up to 28 Cores (per CPU).
- Up to 768 GB DDR4 2666 MHz ECC Buffered
- 24 RAM slots.
Note: actual RAM clock speed depends on the CPU specifications and may vary.
- 4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (LP, GPU tray for GPUDirect RDMA)
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (LP, CPU tray) or up to 8x 2.5" NVMe Storage Devices
Intel C621 Chipset:
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
- Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
- 2 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCI-E 3.0 x4)
Up to 8 Nvidia Tesla V100 32 GB with NVLink hybrid cube-mesh topology.
- Dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet (Intel X540)
- Dedicated IPMI (Realtek RTL8211E PHY)
- 100 Gbps Dual Port InfiniBand EDR (Mellanox ConnectX VPI Adapter; QSFP28) (optional)
Case Drive Bays:
- 16 x 2.5" SAS/SATA drive bays
- 8 x 2.5" NVMe supported (optional)
- 8 x 92mm RPM Hot-Swap cooling fans
- 4 x 80mm RPM cooling fans
2000W Redundant (2+2) Power Supplies; Titanium Level (96%+)
Note: G8000 comes with 2 x 2000W Redundant (2+2) power supplies. Total 4 power supplies (2 main + 2 backups).
That means that maximum output power is 4000 W (2 x 2000W) with 4000W (2 x 2000W) for backup power supplies.
If one or both power supplies will fail, the other backup power supply starts running to keep the computer powered up.
The switch between the power supplies is seamless, so as not to interrupt the normal use of the computer.
100-120V (standard US outlet):
If you have a standard 20 A / 120V US outlet, you can connect one power supply to one dedicated power circuit (each outlet should have its dedicated circuit). In total, you need four (4) 20 A /120V outlets with a dedicated circuit.
Actual power consumption is not the same as maximum power supply power. Power supply power means how much watts you can get from the power supply and your actual power consumption should not be higher than max power supply power.
Actual power consumption depends on your configuration (graphics card and CPU).
Power consumption example:
G8000 with 8 x Tesla V100 32G B + 2 x Xeon 4116 CPUs = 2400-2600W (100% load for all the GPUs and CPUs).
Power supplies efficiency:
1000W @ 110-120V
2000W @ 220-240V
Information for reference only. Consult your electrician for more details.
4 x NVIDIA Tesla V100 32 GB:
Idle: 60 db
Max Load (stress test): 70 db
Measured from 6 ft / 1.8 m distance.
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 7.0 inches (17.8 cm)
- Width: 17.6 inches (44.7 cm)
- Depth: 31.7 inches (80.5 cm)
- Weight (empty case): 80.0 lbs (36.2 kg)
- Height: 48 inches (121.9 cm)
- Width: 25 inches (63.5 cm)
- Length: 40 inches (101.6 cm)
- Weight: 135 lbs (61.2 kg) (shipped on pallet)
Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Line voltage: 100–240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 8% to 90% (non-condensing)
In the Box
- Bizon G9000.
- 4 x power cords (USA).
- User manual.
- Benchmark report.
- BIZON Z–Stack (Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic) with preinstalled deep learning frameworks).
- Windows Server 2016.
All specifications are subject to change without notice. The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. Weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process. Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.